Vegetable beef soup is an old recipe that has been there for a long time and is still a favorite to a lot of people. This recipe is a good source of healthy calories over a simple wholesome meal. The vegetable beef soup can be a very good option for party meals. It is yummy and your guests will be impressed by it. Making it is a straightforward job and takes a few minutes.
We are going to share the recipe for Pioneer woman vegetable beef soup which is very delicious and popular. This creamy, hearty soup is a way out to use all the cheap vegetables you have at home during the winter. You can consume more vegetables with this dish and protein as well. This quick, healthy yet delicious soup is perfect for lunch or dinner.
You won’t need more than 30 minutes to cook this recipe. This is the ultimate example of super delicious comfort food with many nutrient values and fewer carbs. In case you are new to making soup, you will enjoy this recipe.
1. The recipe of pioneer woman vegetable beef soup;
The pioneer woman vegetable beef soup is best served on cold nights. It is comforting as well as tastes delicious. The ingredients you will need to prepare this recipe are not expensive at all and most of it is generally available at home. This simple meal offers many good calories and fewer carbs. You can make it at home very easily and it is a very good option for a quick lunch or dinner. You can serve the soup with your choice of sides. I prefer it with toasted baguettes, french toast, or any other bread.
1.1. What are the ingredients of the pioneer woman vegetable beef soup?
- Ground beef (2 pounds)
- Diced celery (2 stalks)
- Diced large onion (1)
- Beef stock/broth (3 cups)
- Minced garlic cloves (3)
- Diced and seeded whole yellow bell pepper (1)
- Diced and seeded whole red bell pepper (1)
- Diced and seeded whole green bell pepper (1)
- Peeled and sliced whole carrots (4)
- 1 can whole tomatoes
- Potatoes chopped in chunks (5)
1.2. Instructions to make pioneer woman vegetable beef soup;
- Firstly, you have to cook the meat, celery, garlic, and onion in a large pot. It should be on medium to high heat. Now you have to cook the ingredients for 5 minutes and then let them cool after turning off the oven.
- Drain off the fat when it cools down. Drain as much as you can. Now mix the remaining ingredients and turn on the heat. Bring it to a boil.
- Cook all the ingredients in a covered pot for the next 15-20 minutes.
- Remember that you have to cook the soup until you get your desired thickness. If you want it soupier, you may add 2 more cups of meat broth into it and heat it.
- You can add the seasonings of your choice. I prefer salt, pepper, chili flakes, smoked paprika, and a pinch of dried oregano.
- You can adjust the salt by your preference. Once the soup is ready, serve it with crusty bread or maybe steamed rice.
Read More: What is vegetable seasoning?